- We hold all information provided to us confidential. Including telephone numbers, addresses and E-mail Addresses.
- We will never sell e-mail addresses and abhor those who do.
- Any email communication between Precision door and you will be related to your service appointment, doors and/or warranty.
- We collect aggregate information from our website visitors using Google Analytics. If you wish to find out more about how Google aggregates data, please visit Google and read their privacy policies. Google places a high value on privacy as well.
- We do not collect personal information, the aggregate data we collect includes visits to the website, what site brought a visitor to our site and for how long a visitor was on the site.
- If you send us an email and do not wish to have that email returned, please indicate 'no reply' in the subject line.
Let us call you!Enter your phone number in the form above and we will call you so you don't have to wait on hold or go through voice menus!
Repair or Replace?
As the largest moving part in your home, the safe, secure, and efficient operation of your garage door is essential.
When your garage door opener stops working properly, it can often be repaired without too much problem and repair is typically a less expensive option than replacing your unit. We often recommend repair over replacement for this reason.
There are times when replacement is your best option:
- If your opener is more than 15 years old we recommend replacement to improve the safe operation of your door. Note: Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993 making garage door openers safer.
- If we have safety concerns with a specific Brand or the manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model.
- If there are no photo electric safety eyes present on your system, we will not be able to repair the unit.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts will be unavailable & replacing your opener is usually the only option.
At Precision Garage Door Service of Puget Sound, we take pride in our work and our reputation. That's why we back everything we do with an outstanding warranty.
Give us a call, we’re happy to answer any of your questions.